Liberon Superior Protection Wood Stain protects and decorates exterior woods exposed to bad weather conditions and UV. It is highly water repellent, whilst its micro-porous formulation allows the wood to breathe. Liberon Superior Protection Wood Stain comes with an 8 year guarantee.
How to use Liberon Superior Protection Wood Stain
- The wood to be stained must be clean, dry, in good condition and not greasy. Sand the corners and edges to round them slightly.
- For Bare or Refurbished wood – Prepare by Sanding with sandpaper to obtain a smooth surface and remove dust. Apply a suitable wood treatment product.
- Foe Exotic wood – Dilute the 1st coat with 10% water and apply a second non-diluted coat. On greasy woods, degrease the surface with acetone.
- For Stained wood – Brush to remove any loose or flaking finishes. Use sandpaper to obtain a smooth surface and remove dust.
- Ideal application conditions are between 12° and 25°C, in dry, wind free weather.
- Stir the product well before and during use using a wide stirrer.
- Apply in 2 coats.
- For a spray application, dilute with 10% water.
Please Note –
- Remove as much of the wood stain as possible from the tools after use. Do not dispose of residues and washing water/solvents in the sink, toilet, sewer, bin, in order to avoid discharge into the environment.
- Do not apply to thermo-heated, thermo-treated or acidic woods.
- For bright colours on new or exposed woods, it may be necessary to apply a 3rd coat.
- The clear shade is recommended only for renewal on previously stained and tinted woods or only to dilute other colour shades.
- Results may vary according to wood species. Always test product on a small or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
- In the event of local wear or accidents (scratches, burns etc.), sand locally with fine grain sandpaper, dust off, then apply the oil with a brush. Repeat the operation after 12 hours if necessary
- Clean Tools with Water
- Coverage: 5L=60m2
- Coverage: 2.5L=30m2