Liberon Garden Furniture Oil 1 Litre – Clear, seals and protects the natural beauty of exterior wood whilst also nourishing the piece. This contains ultraviolet filters which minimises fading from sunlight and a creates a more long-term protection, making it suitable for any outdoor wooden furniture such as benches, wooden sofas, tables, garden stools and wooden dining sets etc.
It is specifically made to form a dry, non-tacky finish and can cover up to 12sq/m per litre, this Furniture Oil is the perfect to give your garden a new, refreshed appearance.
Liberon Garden Oil brings out the natural colours of timber. Always test the product on a small area for colour, compatibility and end result. For continued protection all timber should be re-oiled once or twice a year as routine maintenance.
Not suitable for use on lacquered, varnished or painted surfaces.
How to use Liberon Garden Furniture Oil
- Clean & dry the surface with a lint free cloth to remove dust, dirt or any other surface contaminants. Make sure to remove previous coats of paint, varnish or stain. It must be fully removed back to bare wood by sanding or with a chemical stripper before oiling.
- Shake the tin thoroughly before use and apply the Garden Furniture Oil with a natural bristle brush or lint-free cloth.
- Allow the oil to dry for 20 minutes or longer then wipe off any excess with a clean cloth before leaving to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before applying more coats of oil.
- A recommended minimum of 3 coats, more in exposed areas.
Important: Oil finishes bring out the natural colours of timber. A wet surface will be an indication of the
final colour. Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and
Cleaning and maintenance
Clean surface dirt with Liberon Garden Furniture Cleaner before oiling. For continued protection all
timber should be re-oiled once or twice a year as routine maintenance.
• Not suitable for use on lacquered, varnished or painted surfaces.
• Wear protective gloves when applying Garden Furniture Oil.
• Store Liberon Garden Furniture Oil at a temperature above 5°C. Always replace the lid otherwise the
oil can deteriorate.
• Oily cloths can self combust. Do not leave impregnated cloths in bundles. Before discarding lay them
flat outside to dry to avoid a fire hazard.
• On exterior oak we recommend the use of Liberon Pure Tung Oil.
Heath and Safety
Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not empty
into drains. Use only in well-ventilated areas. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice
immediately and show this container or label. Contains cobalt compound and methylehtylketoxime. May
produce an allergic reaction.