Liberon Wood Filler is a versatile multi purpose filler, used to fill and repair surface damage to wood surfaces and wood flooring before finishing. It is ideal to disguise nail and screw holes and is shrink and crack resistant. Liberon Wood Filler is suitable for interior and exterior use, it is strong and flexible so can be easily sanded to achieve a smooth, even surface. As it is Water based, it only has a drying time of one to two hours and then can be stained, varnished, French polished, waxed or painted. Liberon Wood Filler is available in three shades ideal for colour matching, Natural, Mahogany and Dark Oak but they may be blended together to achieve different shades.
How to use Liberon Wood Filler
1. Ensure the wood area to be filled is clean, dry and free from dust, dirt etc. Select the filler colour that is closest to the colour of the timber that you are going to use this on.
2. Apply the Liberon wood filler using a plastic scraper or suitable filling knife.
3. Small holes may be filled in one application but deeper holes will need to be built up in layers to stop any dipping in the filler. Always leave sufficient over-fill to enable sanding to a flat finish. Allow to dry thoroughly between coats before sanding.
4. Always do a test area before starting any project to assess product suitability and final finish. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the tin at all times.
5. The Wood Filler area may stain / colour differently to the surrounding wood. You can use Liberon touch up pens to help colour and paint a grain effect. When using outdoors, protect with a suitable exterior grade finish.
Please Note – When using outdoors always protect with a suitable exterior grade finish like some of our Oils.
Heath and Safety
The use of gloves is recommended when applying this product. Do not apply below 10°C and store frost-
free. Keep out of the reach of children.