Rustins Scratch Cover 125ml comes in a Light or Dark option and will cover stubborn surface scratches on wooden furniture surfaces. Whilst also lightly protecting and nourishing the wooden surface. It is a special A blend of beeswax, carnauba wax and colouring agents, dispersed in solvents, making a really good liquid to cover scratch marks.
How to use Rustins Scratch Cover
- Shake well before use
- Simply apply Rustins scratch cover to the scratches and light marks with a soft cotton buffing cloth and leave on for several minutes before then rubbing with a clean soft cloth.
- Several applications of Scratch cover may be required to be applied to the surface if the scratch is deep.
- When the scratch has been masked apply the scratch cover over all the surface and buff off with a soft cloth or duster.
- For best results a regular use of scratch cover will keep all scratches masked and also keep the surface protected with a film of pure wax.
- For best results always finish with a quality bees wax.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Health and Safety
Take precautionary measures against static discharge. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water. Wear eye protection. In case of fire: Use carbon dioxide for extinction. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.