Priory Polishes Burnishing Cream is used to burnish finished surfaces on modern and antique furniture, especially on French polished, lacquered, painted surfaces and varnishes to produce a beautiful sheen. It can also be used as a reviver on old finishes. It is simple and easy to use.
How to use Priory Polishes Burnishing Cream
1. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
2. Apply sparingly with a soft dry cloth or very fine (0000) Wire wool.
3. Always work with the direction of the grain.
4. Once applied use firm pressure with a clean cloth to buff out the sheen.
5. Always work on a small area at a time.
6. For best results, finish with our Priory Polishes Finishing Bees Wax Polish
Please note –
The Application Temperature would Ideally be between 15-25ºC in dry conditions.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.