Liberon Wax Filler Sticks 50g are a large blended wax filler used to repair cracks, splits, dents and small to medium sized holes without sanding or having to strip the finish. Liberon Wax Filler Sticks are available in a wide range of intermixable wood colours from White, Pine, Light Walnut, Light Oak, Teak, Rosewood, Medium Oak, Dark Walnut, Dark Oak, Dark Mahogany and Ebony. They are quick drying so can be used on finished or unfinished woods.
How to use Liberon Wax Filler Sticks
1. Liberon Wax Filler Sticks can be applied with a heat source, by melting the wax into the area.
2. It can be used without a heat source, by using a spatula and warming into your hands to mould into the area.
3. The easiest way is to scrape off some of the wax, enough to fill the hole or crack.
4. Soften the wax with your fingers and the press into the area using a plastic scraper or quite often with your fingers.
5. Level down the wax with the scraper and buff off the excess with a buffing cloth.
6. Once complete wax over the surface for a nice finish.