Liberon Floor Wax nourishes and beautifies new and reclaimed wooden floors, giving them a traditional soft natural sheen, whilst protecting them against daily wear and tear. It is non-sticky and buffs easily to a sheen. Liberon Floor Wax is also suitable for use on cork floors. Note: for best results use after Liberon Floor Sealer.
How to use Liberon Floor Wax
- Sand the floor if required and remove all previous finishes.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and dust free.
- On a newly sanded floor, for best results seal your floor use Liberon Floor Sealer.
- To clean away heavy build-up of old polish and general dirt use Liberon Floor Cleaner.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply Floor Wax in thin coats using a brush or cloth, rubbing briskly to ensure the wax penetrates into the heart of the wood.
- Allow at least 30 minutes to dry and then buff with a cotton cloth, Liberon Drill Brush or specialised floor polishing machine with a clean attachment.
- Apply further coats until the desired level of sheen is achieved. Porous surfaces may require more coats.
Please note – Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result.
Each 1 Litre tin will cover approximately 12-15 m2
Cleaning and maintenance once complete.
Regular re-buffing should restore the appearance of your floor. When re-buffing does not restore the shine re-apply a new thin coat of wax as above. High traffic areas will require more frequent applications. Do not clean with water. For stubborn marks remove with Liberon Floor Cleaner and re-apply Liberon Floor Wax.
Waxed surfaces may become slippery. Floor Wax is unsuitable for use where surface water is likely (i.e. bathrooms, kitchens). This product may dissolve bitumen-based adhesives.
Heath and Safety
Harmful Contains aliphatic solvents and turpentine Flammable. May cause sensitisation by skin contact. Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Harmful: may cause lung damage if swallowed. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with skin. Do not empty into drains. Wear suitable gloves. Use only in well-ventilated areas. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.