Liberon Wood Floor Cleaner – 1 litre
• Cleans and removes built-up wax and dirt from wood floors prior to re-finishing
• Does not strip off varnishes
• Easy to use
• Leaves the surface ready to be re-finished
Liberon Floor Cleaner is ideal for lifting old waxes, dirt and grease marks from wood floors, leaving the
surface ready to be re-finished.
How to use Liberon Wood Floor Cleaner
1. For best results soak a pad of Liberon Steel Wool (grade 0000 or 00) with Liberon Floor Cleaner and
gently scrub the surface, going with the grain where possible.
2. Allow a few minutes for the Floor Cleaner to work, then while the surface is still wet use a clean, cotton cloth to wipe off all the old wax.
3. More than one application may be required on heavily waxed surfaces.
4. Allow the wood to dry out completely before re-finishing.
• Do not use on water based varnish or plastic and vinyl floors.
• Dispose of used steel wool and cloths outside to reduce vapour build-up and fire hazard.
• This product may lift poorly applied shellac sealers, lacquers, varnishes and sealers.
• This product may dissolve bitumen-based adhesives.
Heath and Safety
Harmful Contains aliphatic solvents. Flammable. Irritating to eyes. Harmful: may cause lung damage if swallowed. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not empty into drains. Use only in well-ventilated areas. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show
this container or label.