Liberon Wood Floor Reviver – 500 ml
• Protects and extends the life of varnished and pre-varnished floors
• Revives and conditions varnished wood flooring
• Mask minor scratches and marks
• Non-slip and dries in 30 minutes
Liberon Wood Floor Reviver is ideal for reviving and conditioning varnished wooden and parquet floors to protect them against everyday wear and tear. It helps to hide scuff marks and scratches while producing a tough, durable and non-slip finish. Wood Floor Reviver puts and attractive satin to gloss finish onto the varnished surface in a simple one-step application.
How to use Liberon Wood Floor Reviver
1. Ensure the floor is clean and dry and dust free.
2. Shake well before use.
3. Apply a thin coat of diluted Wood Floor Reviver (2 parts Wood Floor Reviver to 1 part water) evenly to the surface using a sponge, mop or floor cloth.
4. allow to dry for a minimum of 30 minutes.
5. On heavy traffic areas or badly worn surfaces apply a second coat once the first coat has dried thoroughly.
Each 500 ml diluted covers approximately 25-35 m2
Cleaning and maintenance once complete
Wash and dry the floor. Re-apply Wood Floor Reviver as required when the surface looks tired.
Heath and Safety
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not empty into drains. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Do not allow to freeze. Contains triisobutyl phosphate. May produce an allergic reaction. VOC information – EU limit value for Wood Floor Reviver CatA/I: 140 g/L (2007) / 140 g/L (2010). Wood Floor Reviver contains max 42 g/L VOC.