Scandinavian Pink Chalk Paint by Annie Sloan is a dusky pink shade and can create a really striking finish. This unique colour has been inspired by the traditional colours found vintage Swedish furniture. You can use it on top of darker shades like Primer Red or as an undercoat on neutral shades like Old Ochre or Old White and worn through. This shade also works extremely well for interiors of cupboards, drawers and Armoires.
- For best results apply the paint with either a chalk paint brush or flat brush.
- Once you have finished painting, we always recommend using either an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Wax or chalk paint Lacquer to seal and finish. Apply with a wax brush or soft cloth.
- You can use a Sanding pad to smooth the paint or create an aged effect.
- Please be aware that the colour shades may look different on your computer screen to real life. For a true representative we strongly advise to use the hand painted colour card.
- We offer all paints in either a 120 ml tester pot or 1 litre tins.
- A one litre tin will cover approximately 13 square metres.
- For hints and tips please see our article on ‘how to chalk paint furniture’
Colours that compliment ‘Scandinavian Pink’ Chalk Paint: