Antiquax Lavender Wax Polish is a traditional lavender fragrance wax polish based on premium performance natural carnauba and beeswax. This has been reinforced with hydrocarbon waxes and essential oils to aid application and improve durability. It is effortless to apply, silicone free, and leaves a long-lasting, resistant, soft mellow sheen. The Wax enhances wood grain and patina, leaving a luxurious lavender aroma. Antiquax Lavender Wax Polish may be used on previously waxed surfaces.
How to use Antiquax Lavender Wax Polish
- The surface must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease and other contaminants.
- For best results, clean surface first with Priory polishes polish reviver.
- Apply the wax to surface in a circular motion with a soft lint-free cloth.
- Work well into grain and then go in the direction of the grain
- Allow to dry to a light haze.
- Remove excess by polishing in a circular motion using a clean dry cloth.
- Re-apply as required to obtain a higher sheen.
Store in cool dry area.
Application Temp. Ideally 15-25ºC.
Clean hands and application cloths in warm soapy water.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Health and Safety
Flammable. Keep out of reach of children. Keep container tightly closed. Keep away from all sources of ignition. No smoking.