Antiquax Natural Beeswax is a traditional clear formulation using only refined Natural Beeswax, linseed oils and genuine turpentine. It is used to clean and revive the natural colour of wood and enrich the patina of all good furniture. It is used for restoration of antique furniture and on modern furniture. It is easy to apply with soft cloth and produces deep rich sheen with a pure clean aroma.
How to use Antiquax Natural Beeswax
- The surface must be clean and dry.
- For best results initially clean the surface with Priory polish reviver.
- Apply the wax to the surface with a soft lint free cloth, lightly in small areas working with the grain.
- To obtain a consistent finish, always wipe evenly, blending the Beeswax over the whole surface area.
- Once dry, buff with lint free cotton cloth to achieve a desired sheen.
- One coat is usually sufficient but a second coat may be applied to obtain a higher sheen.
For finished wood, please see
For unfinished wood, please see
Application Temperature is ideally 15-25° C
Re-apply when necessary to maintain the finish.
For best results and to prevent a blotchy appearance timber should always be previously sealed with a varnish, oil or sanding sealer.
Store in original container tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Health and safety.
Flammable. Keep out of reach of children. Keep container tightly closed. Keep away from all sources of ignition-No smoking.