Antiquax Original Wax Polish Aerosol, comes in a very easy to use spray. It is a very high quality traditional polish, based upon premium performance waxes, carnauba and beeswax, reinforced with a blend of hydrocarbon waxes to aid application and improve durability. This spray has been specially modified to deliver Antiquax Original Wax Polish in an easy to use form. It has been made for regular use on all fine natural wood and antique furniture. It provides a long lasting durable wax finish with soft mellow sheen to enhance grain and patina. It is silicone free and resists dust and fingerprinting.
How to use Antiquax Original Wax Polish Aerosol
- The surface must be clean and dry.
- Antiquax Original Wax Polish can be used on previously waxed surfaces.
- For best results initially clean the surface with a polish reviver
- Shake thoroughly before use.
- Spray apply sparingly and work into the surface with the grain using a soft lint free cloth.
- Work well into the grain and allow to dry to a light haze.
- Remove by polishing in a circular motion using a clean dry cloth.
- One coat is usually sufficient but a second coat may be applied to obtain a higher sheen.
Please note –
The ideal temperature to use this product is ideally 15-25ºC
It is compatible with most timber finishes.
Hands and application cloths can be cleaned in warn soapy water.
For best results and to prevent a blotchy appearance, timber should be previously sealed with a varnish, oil or sanding sealer.
Store in original sealed container in a cool dry place.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Health and Safety
Extremely flammable. Irritating to eyes. Vapours may cause drowsiness. Keep away from children. Keep away from all sources of ignition. No smoking.