Priory Polishes, No 2 – Ultrasonic Jewellery Cleaning Solution is for use in cleaning most Precious metals including Gold, Silver, Platinum, Inorganic gem stones, Brass, Copper, Bronze, Steel and Aluminium. It is used by professionals and for home use as it is compatible with all ultrasonic cleaners. Our ultrasonic jewellery cleaning solution will speed up and enhance the cleaning process and you will be amazed by the results.
How to use Ultrasonic Jewellery Cleaning Solution
- Shake the bottle well before use
- For best results use 1:8 ratio of the Jewellery Cleaning Solution with water
- Use in the ultrasonic cleaner according to the manufacturers guidance
- Remove items and rinse with water
- Finish by buffing the jewellery with the most suitable microfiber polishing cloth (Silver cloth, Brass cloth or Gold Cloth)
- For use as a cleaner without an ultrasonic machine, mix 1:7 ratio of the Jewellery Cleaning Solution with water in a suitable container. Submerge fully the items being cleaned until all tarnish is removed, occasionally wiping with a cloth. Rinse thoroughly with water then polish in the usual way. Again polish with the most suitable polishing cloth.
Please note –
This product should not be used on any porous stones like Opal, Pearl, Mother of Pearl or Amber.
Do not clean metals such as Tungsten and do not clean any items that are cracked or fractured.
Most jewellery can be cleaned using our ultrasonic cleaner but ensure you research your metal or gem before exposing them to an ultra sonic machine.
Only use the Clock Oil on clock or watch parts, not jewellery.
When not in use, store on an air tight container. Once opened, use within six months.
Health and safety.
AS WITH ALL CHEMICALS ALWAYS USE PROTECTIVE CLOTHING. Avoid inhaling the vapour. Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, face, hair and skin. Flammable. Ensure good ventilation of the work station. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Always wash hands after handling the product.