Antiquax Copper and Brass Polish is a mildly abrasive solvent based polish Intended for the use of the removal of surface oxides on copper and brass. It is very easy to use. This polish contains a selective antioxidant which slows the rate of discolouration and oxidation tarnish.
How to use Antiquax Copper and Brass Polish
- Shake well before use
- Apply the polish to a soft clean cloth and lightly polish the surface. Use until all tarnish is removed.
- Allow to dry to a light haze.
- Buff to a bright finish using a clean dry cloth.
- If any tarnish remains after the first application then repeat the process.
- Repeat process when necessary to maintain a bright finish.
- Once cleaned, maintain using a Brass polishing cloth.
Drying time only takes a few minutes.
Application Temperature is Ideally between15-25° C
Store sealed in a cool dry place.
Hands and application cloth can be cleaned in warm soapy water.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Health and Safety
Dangerous for the environment and toxic to aquatic organisms. Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe vapour. If swallowed seek medical advice.