Priory Polishes Clock Case Restorer cleans and revives the original finish without damaging the surface patina. It will create a beautiful lustre and enhance the original finish on most clock cases. It removes years of dirt, grime and will reveal the original beauty of the wood with very little effort. It is very simple and easy to use.
How to use Priory Polishes Clock Case Restorer
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- Apply sparingly with a Fine Cotton Buffing Cloth or very fine (0000) Wire wool.
- Always work with the grain.
- Once applied use firm pressure with a clean cloth to lift out the dirt and remove the excess.
- For difficult corners use cotton buds or soft bristle brush. Old marks may require several applications.
- For best results, finish with our Priory Polishes Finishing Bees Wax Polish
Please note –
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.