Osmo Interior Gap Sealer is a single component acrylic sealant. It is very easy to apply to form a water repellent layer after curing. It can be used on assembly wood, PVC, iron and aluminium joinery, Joints in stone, wood, concrete, plaster and brick works etc. Used for Sealing of window and door frame to masonry.
How to use Osmo Gap Sealer
- The joints must be clean and free from dust, grease and rust.
- No primer is required for non-porous surfaces.
- On porous surfaces such as concrete, stone, cement and plaster a primer (mixture of one part acrylic sealant and 4-5 parts of water) can be applied.
- Min/max joint width must be 5mm/25mm.
- The recommended joint depth/width ratio is 1 to 2. Application temperature is between +5 °C and +40 °C.
- Immediately after the application of Osmo gap sealer, smooth the sealant at once with wet finger or a wet tool.
- Excess sealant can be removed by a wet cloth.
- Keep the sealed joint dry at least for two hours.
- Cured sealant can be removed mechanically.
- Product dried within 1 hour for finishing.
- Product fully cured after 24 hours for sanding .
Applies pink dries white
Based on 3mm gaps a 310ml tube will fill in excess of 30 linear metres
Will store for 36 months if stored properly and out of direct sunlight
Should not be used for sealing joints permanently exposed to water
It should not be applied in case of risk of rain or frost.