Liberon Stone Floor Wax – 1 Litre
• Protects, nourishes and enhances lustre, and colour in one
• Provides a satin, slip resistant finish
• Protects against stains and scratches
• Made from a Carnauba wax base
• For use on stone, terracotta, quarry tiles and other natural and man made stone floor products
• Endorsed by the Guild of Master Craftsmen
Liberon Stone Floor Wax is ideal for protecting stone, slate, terracotta, quarry tile and other natural and man made stone floor products after sealing with Liberon Colour Enhancer Stone Floor Sealer. The slip resistant finish enhances the natural colour of the stone while giving a beautiful soft lustre to the surface. Stone Floor Wax will help to prevent staining and is resistant to scratching and scuffing.
How to use Liberon Stone Floor Wax
1. Ensure the surface is clean and dry and that deteriorating or previous finishes are removed.
2. Porous surfaces should be sealed first with Liberon Colour Enhancer Stone Floor Sealer.
3. Apply a thin layer of Stone Floor Wax to the floor using a cotton lint-free cloth or suitable brush, ensuring the wax is applied evenly across the surface.
4. Allow to dry for 1-2 hours then buff to a satin sheen using a brush, cotton cloth or buffing machine.
Please note – Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result. Waxed surfaces may become slippery.
Cleaning and maintenance once completed.
Sweep or vacuum, do not wash with water. Buff to maintain shine with a clean cloth. Wipe up spillages immediately as prolonged exposure to moisture may damage the wax and stain the stone. For stubborn marks remove with Liberon Wax and Polish Remover and re-apply Stone Floor Wax. Re-wax the floor when the surface begins to look dry and dull. Floors in high traffic areas may require waxing more regularly. In damp areas, i.e. kitchens and utility rooms we recommend the use of Stone Floor Shine.
Heath and Safety
Harmful – Contains aliphatic solvents. It is Flammable. May cause lung damage if swallowed. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only in well-ventilated areas. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.