Liberon Natural Finish Stone Floor Sealer – 1 Litre
• Non-colouring and maintains the natural look of the stone.
• Waterproofs and protects from staining.
• Effective after just one coat on most surfaces.
• For protecting interior Terracotta, Slate, York stone, ceramic and marble.
Liberon Natural Finish Stone Floor Sealer is a highly effective sealer for protecting interior terracotta, slate, York stone, ceramic, marble and many similar types of porous stone flooring. A water based product, Liberon Natural Finish Stone Floor Sealer makes the surface resistant to water, stains, food oils and grease marks. Ideal for use on new or old stone it is effective after just one coat on most surfaces. It can be used on outside stone floors.
How to use Liberon Natural Finish Stone Floor Sealer
1. Ensure the surface is clean and dry.
2. If necessary clean with Liberon Stone Floor Cleaner, rinse and allow to dry thoroughly before applying Natural Finish Stone Floor Sealer.
3. Apply Natural Finish Stone Floor Sealer generously with a paint brush and allow to dry for one hour.
4. Check if the surface is properly sealed by dropping a small amount of water onto the floor.
5. Leave for 10-15 minutes and if the water remains on the surface then enough sealer has been applied. If not then further coats of sealer are required.
6. Repeat application and testing until the surface is properly sealed.
7. The number of coats required will depend upon the porosity of the stone.
8. Allow the final coat of sealer to dry for 24 hours before use.
9. Finish with either Liberon Stone Floor Wax or Liberon Stone Floor Shine for a more durable surface.
Please note – Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result. Not suitable for use on oiled surfaces. For previously oiled surfaces use Liberon Colour Enhancer Stone.
Cleaning and maintenance once complete
Clean with Liberon Stone Floor Cleaner as and when required. Carry out the water drop test once a year and re-apply sealer as necessary.
Heath and Safety
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not empty into drains. Use only in well ventilated areas. Do not allow to