Liberon Colour Enhancer Stone Floor Sealer – 1 Litre
• Seals natural and man-made stone slab and tile floors
• Suitable for use on York Stone, Slate, Terracotta and Quarry Tiles etc.
• Reduces crumbling and dusting
• Oil-based – enhances the natural colour of the stone
• Water proofs and protects from staining
• Endorsed by the Guild of Master Craftsmen
Liberon Stone Floor Sealer is ideal for sealing and protecting interior terracotta, slate, York stone and many similar types of porous stone flooring. Made from a base of linseed oil, Liberon Stone Floor Sealer makes the surface resistant to water, drink and food spillages. It also helps to reduce dusting and crumbling while enhancing the natural colours of the stone.
How to use Liberon Colour Enhancer Stone Floor Sealer
1. Firstly check whether the floor requires sealing by putting several drops of water onto the surface.
2. Leave for 10 minutes and if the water is absorbed into the stone then a sealer is required.
3. If necessary clean the surface with Stone Floor Cleaner, rinse and allow to dry thoroughly before applying Liberon Colour Enhancer Stone Floor Sealer.
4. Shake well before use.
5. Apply Stone Floor Sealer using a brush or lint-free cotton cloth and allow the sealer to penetrate for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the excess with a clean lint-free cotton cloth and allow to dry for a minimum of 8 hours.
7. To check the surface is properly sealed drop a small amount of water onto the surface. Leave for 10-15 minutes and if the water remains on the surface then enough sealer has been applied. If not then further coats of sealer are required.
8. Finish with either Liberon Stone Floor Wax or for a more durable surface with Stone Floor Shine.
1 Litre tin covers approximately 10-15 m2. Clean tools using White Spirit.
Please note – Several coats may be applied quickly on very porous surfaces. The number of coats required will depend on the porosity of the stone. Oil finishes bring out the natural colours of stone. A wet surface will be an indication of the final colour. Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result. Oily cloths may self combust. Do not leave impregnated cloths in bundles. Before discarding lay them flat to dry outside to avoid a fire hazard. This product may dissolve bitumen-based adhesives.
Cleaning and maintenance once complete.
To protect and condition your floor use Liberon Stone Floor Shine regularly to maintain the finish.
Heath and Safety
Harmful. Contains aliphatic solvents and turpentine. Flammable. May cause sensitisation by skin contact. Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term
adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Harmful: May cause lung damage if swallowed. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with skin. Do not empty into drains. Wear suitable gloves. Use only in well-ventilated areas. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.