Liberon Stone Floor Cleaner – 1 Litre
- Removes dirt and grease from terracotta and stone floors
- Suitable for use on sealed and unsealed stone
- Water based
- Easy to use
- Use neat on stubborn stains
Liberon Stone Floor Cleaner is ideal for removing built-up layers of dirt, grease from previously sealed and unsealed terracotta and natural stone flooring. It can also be used outside.
How to use Liberon Stone Floor Cleaner
- Dilute Stone Floor Cleaner to a 25% solution in warm water.
- Apply using a floor mop or sponge, rubbing more vigorously over dirty areas.
- Allow the product to work on the surface for 10-15 minutes then rinse several times with clean warm water and allow to dry thoroughly.
- To remove stubborn stains pour a small amount of neat Stone Floor Cleaner onto the stain. Let the product work for 15 minutes then scrub with a brush to remove the stain.
- Rinse and allow to dry.
Maintenance once complete.
Please note – If treating new stone, once your stone or terracotta floor has been cleaned it will need protecting from water and staining with either Liberon Natural Finish Stone Floor Sealer or Liberon Colour Enhancer Stone Floor Sealer. Then finish with either Liberon Stone Floor Wax, or for a more durable surface with Stone Floor Shine. Always Wear protective gloves. Not suitable for cleaning waxed vinyl or plastic floors.
Heath and Safety
Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Do not allow to freeze.