Liberon Stone Floor Shine creates a protective coating and lasting shine on sealed terracotta and stone floors. Providing a durable finish it is ideal for floors in high traffic areas (i.e. kitchens, halls). Liberon Stone Floor shine is water based and is quick drying.
How to use Liberon Stone Floor Shine
- Ensure the floor is clean by using Liberon Stone Floor Cleaner as required.
- Surfaces should be sealed first with Liberon Natural Finish Stone Floor Sealer or Liberon Colour Enhancer Stone Floor Sealer.
- Dilute 3 parts Stone Floor Shine to 2 parts warm water.
- Apply a thin coat of Stone Floor Shine evenly over the whole surface using a mop or a sponge.
- Leave to dry for 30–60 minutes and the shine will appear.
- For a higher shine apply further coats.
Please note – Do not use on unsealed floors, for best results use over Liberon Natural Finish Stone Floor Sealer or Liberon Colour Enhancer Stone Floor Sealer. Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result. Do not apply in thick coats as this may result in white marks which will have to be removed with Liberon Stone Floor Cleaner. Not suitable for waxed, synthetic or varnished floor surfaces. Do not use on bricks or very porous stone.
Cleaning and maintenance once complete.
Frequent maintenance may be carried out by re-applying a diluted solution of Stone Floor Shine (1 part Stone Floor Shine to 5 parts warm water). Use as often as required when the surface begins to look dry and dull. Re-application will depend upon usage. Floors treated with Stone Floor Shine should be cleaned with Liberon Stone Floor Cleaner.
Heath and Safety
Keep out of the reach of children. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Do not allow to freeze. Contains triisobutyl phosphate. May produce an allergic reaction.