Liberon Burnishing Cream – 500 ml
- Revives dull and tired French polish and varnish finishes
- Removes haze, bloom and water marks
- Suitable for antique and modern furniture
- Easy to use
- Also cleans ivory, brass, mother of pearl tortoise shell and papier maché
Liberon Burnishing Cream is designed to clean, revive and rejuvenate highly polished surfaces such as French Polish, Lacquers and Varnishes. This cream can also be used to remove haze and bloom from most modern finishes. It will also clean ivory, tortoise shell, mother of pearl, papier maché, brass inlays and fittings.
For best results we would recommend to use Priory polish reviver.
How to use Liberon Burnishing Cream
- Ensure the surface is free from wax using Liberon Wax and Polish Remover.
- Shake well before use.
- Soak a lint-free cloth with Burnishing Cream and rub vigorously, going in the direction of the grain where possible.
- Pay particular attention to problem areas.
- Allow to dry for 2 to 3 minutes then buff off with a clean, dry cotton cloth.
- It is always best to finish using a good quality wax finish.
Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result. This product may affect newly applied or cracked finishes.
250 ml of Burnishing Cream will cover approximately 2 meter square.
Heath and Safety
Flammable. Harmful: may cause lung damage if swallowed. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not empty into drains. Use only in well-ventilated areas.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.