Liberon Lubricating Wax has been specially formulated to lubricate and clean interior tools and machinery to increase their efficiency and keep working parts moving freely. This Silicone-free product is suitable for use on saw blades, cutter blades, machine tables, lathes and planers to increase longevity. It also will help to reduce rust and corrosion on all bare metal surfaces. The special properties will also assist in the quick cleaning and easy removal of glue from veneer presses and G-clamps, as well as help to reduce resin build-up from softwood.
How to use Liberon Lubricating Wax
- Shake well before use.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from rust.
- Remove rust using Rust Remover.
- Apply a thin coat of Liberon Lubricating Wax using a brush or clean cotton cloth.
- Allow to dry before use. Re-apply as required.
- Use as required to keep tools and machinery in good condition.
Ensure all working machinery is switched off and stationary before using Lubricating Wax. Allow to dry before switching equipment on.
Coverage – 500ml will cover approximately 5-6 m2
Drying time – 10 minutes
Health and safety
Flammable, Keep away from heat, hot surfaces and flames. No smoking.
Use in a well ventilated area.