Liberon Verdigris Wax – 250 ml
- Liberon Verdigris Wax is a Special effects wax
- It is Ideal for decorating and ageing objects
- It is suitable for use on Wood, Plaster, Stone, Metal and Plastic
- Verdigris Wax is very Easy to use and buffs to a soft sheen
Liberon Verdigris Wax is a multi-purpose coloured wax for creating striking effects on all types of material such as metal, wood and plaster. It gives green hues of oxidised Copper and Brass. Verdigris Wax can be worked into mouldings, Bronzes, Papier Maché, Alabaster and Carvings. It can also be applied as a wax finish to bare or coloured wood.
How to use Liberon Verdigris Wax
2. Work a small amount of Verdigris Wax into your piece using a brush or cloth. Allow to dry for two to three minutes before removing as much or as little of the excess as you wish with a clean lint-free cloth or Ultra Fine Steel Wool (0000).
3. To use the Verdigris wax as a coloured finish on bare wood, work in a thin coat into the wood with Ultra Fine Steel Wool (0000)
4. Allow to dry fully and then buff off the excess to a nice sheen. The wax may be thinned with a small amount of white spirit to make application on bare timber easier if necessary.
5. Once dry seal the wax with a wax finish.
Each 250ml tin has a coverage of approximately 2 to 3 m²
This is for interior use.
Tools can be cleaned using White spirit.
Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
Heath and Safety
Harmful. Flammable. May cause sensitisation by skin contact. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with skin. Do not empty into drains.
Wear suitable gloves. Use only in well-ventilated areas. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this container of label. Contains silice, suitable respiratory equipment is recommended when using sand paper on dry surfaces.