Liberon Gilt Filler Sticks
• Blended wax filler for replacing missing pieces of gilt picture frames
• Fills large splits and cracks, such as poorly assembled mitre joints
• No-heat required
• All colours are intermixable
• Easy to use
• Quick drying
• All colours available from Trianon, Versaille, St Germain, Compeigne, Rambouillet and Chantilly.
Liberon Gilt Filler Sticks come in 25g packs and are available in a wide range of shades and colours. They are perfect for making small repairs, filling nail holes or gaps in mitre joints on gilt mirror frames. Gilt Filler Sticks do not require a heat source and is easy to apply.
How to use Liberon Gilt Filler Sticks
1. Scrape off some shavings from the gilt wax stick and soften with your fingers.
2. Press into the crack or hole using a Liberon Plastic Scraper or other suitable tool.
3. Level down with the scraper and buff off the excess with a clean cloth.
4. For a nice finish consider using Liberon Gilt Cream.
Important: always test products on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end results.