Hotspot Glass Cleaner is for use on the glass of wood, coal or oil burning stoves, glass fire screens or fronts. It clings to vertical surfaces, to quickly dissolve smoke stains and tar/creosote deposits.
How to use Hotspot Glass Cleaner
- Ensure that the surface to be cleaned is cool.
- Shake hotspot glass cleaner vigorously to build up foam before use.
- Apply to the area to be cleaned and leave for up to 5 minutes. (Foam will coat the surface initially, although during a 5-minute time laps, this will run off, so it is recommended that protection is laid down to protect this).
- Wipe off with a damp cloth, rubbing gently.
- Polish with an absorbent cloth or tissue.
- If stubborn stains remain, repeat using a nylon scouring pad.
- Re-apply when required.
Drying time approximately 5 minutes.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Wash off hands with warm soapy water.
Health and Safety
Extremely flammable: Keep out of reach of children.