Hotspot Heatbond Stove Rope Fixative is a non-toxic fixative, specially formulated for bonding sealing stove rope (fibreglass or ceramic) onto solid fuel stoves or cookers. It contains no solvents and so can be used in confined spaces, also heat resistant to 900⁰C.
How to use Hotspot Heatbond Stove Rope Fixative
- Shake the bottle vigorously before use.
- Ensure groove is clean and free from grease etc.
- Apply adhesive to groove with a small brush, press sealing rope firmly into place.
- Should you make a mistake, simply pull out sealing rope and start again.
- Allow 15 minutes before closing doors. The heat from the appliance will do the rest.
- If no heat source is available, it will take longer, in which case, please allow 24 hours to fully dry.
It is compatible with most solid stove/cooker surfaces.
Settlement Product may settle after prolonged storage which is perfectly normal.
Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
Clean up with water while wet.
Health and Safety
Not classified as hazardous to user. Keep out of reach of children.