Antiquax Marble Wax is a blend of high quality fragranced waxes carefully selected to clean and polish marble, slate and polished stone surfaces. The waxes including carnauba and beeswax, reinforced with a blend of hydrocarbon waxes to aid application and improve durability. This product is colourless and does not affect the colour of the surface to which it is applied.It returns polished stone to its original lustre, restoring the original sheen. It provides a long lasting durable wax finish that helps remove stains and general contamination including oils, nicotine, dust and dirt and is Silicone free.
How to use Antiquax Marble Wax
- The surface must be clean and dry.
- Apply sparingly, using a soft cloth, in a circular motion.
- Work into the surface and allow to dry to a light haze.
- Remove by polishing in a circular motion using a clean dry cloth.
- Antiquax Marble Wax can increases surface slip.
- Can be re-applied when necessary.
Please note –
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Heath and safety
Flammable. Keep out of reach of children. Keep Container tightly closed. Keep away from all sources of ignition. No smoking.