Antiquax Leather Soap is a traditional, high quality treatment for leather. Based on a blend of soaps and waxes designed specifically to clean leather and to prolong natural suppleness. It is for use on all types of finished leather, leather tack, saddles, bridles, and harnesses, household and domestic leather including leather suites, automotive interiors etc. It has excellent cleaning properties and it replenishes, nourishes and preserves most leathers.
How to use Antiquax Leather Soap
- Apply the Leather soap with a damp cloth or sponge and work into the surface developing a weak lather.
- Remove excess and allow to dry.
- Polish using a soft dry clean cloth to restore the natural finish.
- One application should be sufficient and drying Time is 1 – 2 hours.
- If re-coating is needed, leave for at least 2 hours.
- Where severe deterioration of the leather has taken place, use of Antiquax Leather Cream should be considered.
The ideal application Temperature is 15-25ºC.
It is compatible with all finished leathers.
Not suitable for use on unfinished leather, i.e. nubuck and suede.
Hands and application cloths can be cleaned in warm soapy water
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Health and safety
Keep away from children. Keep container tightly closed.