Liberon Laminate Reviver – 1 Litre
• Reviver for Laminate and Vinyl Flooring
• Revives the protective layer of the laminate
• Reduces long term wear and tear
• Non-slip – tested to NF P90106
• Hides superficial scratches
• Dries in 30 minutes
Liberon Laminate Reviver is ideal for restoring and protecting laminate and vinyl floors. It helps to hide scuffs and scratches while leaving a non-slip protective coating to reduce wear and tear. Also revives the lustre of the laminate and most types of vinyl flooring in a one-step application.
How to use Liberon Laminate Reviver
1. Ensure the floor is clean and dry and dust free.
2. If required, clean the surface with Liberon Laminate Clean and Seal.
3. Shake well before use.
4. Apply a thin coat of the Laminate Reviver evenly to the floor using a sponge, mop or floor cloth and allow to dry for a minimum of 30 minutes.
5. On heavy traffic areas or badly worn surfaces apply a second coat once the first coat has dried thoroughly.
6. For a higher shine, apply further coats of Laminate Reviver as above.
Cleaning and maintenance once complete
To ensure the longevity of your laminate clean regularly with Laminate Clean and Seal and refresh with Laminate Reviver when the surface looks tired.
Please Note – Ensure the Liberon Laminate Clean and Seal has dried completely before applying Laminate Reviver.
Heath and Safety
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not empty into drains. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Do not allow to freeze. Contains triisobutyl phosphate. May produce an allergic reaction. VOC information – EU limit value for Laminate Reviver: CatA/I: 140 g/L (2007) / 140 g/L (2010). Laminate Reviver contains max 42 g/L VOC.