Coolabah Green Chalk Paint by Annie is named after the Eucalyptus Coolabah tree, this is a grey-green paint with a blue tone, inspired by Annie’s childhood in North Sydney where she remembers the wonderful smell of the elegant native Eucalyptus.
- For best results apply the paint with either a chalk paint brush or flat brush.
- Once you have finished painting, we always recommend using either an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Wax or chalk paint Lacquer to seal and finish. Apply with a wax brush or soft cloth.
- You can use a Sanding pad to smooth the paint or create an aged effect.
- Please be aware that the colour shades may look different on your computer screen to real life. For a true representative we strongly advise to use the hand painted colour card.
- We offer all paints in either a 120 ml tester pot or 1 litre tins.
- A one litre tin will cover approximately 13 square metres.
- For hints and tips please see our article on ‘how to chalk paint furniture’
Colours that compliment ‘Coolabah Green’ Chalk Paint: