Paris Grey Chalk Paint by Annie Sloan is a Soft, gentle Grey tone. This colour was inspired by original antique painted furniture found in stylish French chateaux and old Swedish manor houses. Annie Sloan Paris Grey Chalk Paint is a type of decorative paint used for furniture and home decor projects. It is a brand of chalk paint created by Annie Sloan, a British artist and decorative painter. Paris Grey is one of the colours in the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint line and it is a soft, muted grey that can add a subtle, sophisticated touch to any piece of furniture. The paint is water-based, non-toxic, and can be applied without sanding or priming the surface, making it easy to use for both beginners and experienced DIYers.
Chalk paint is known for its matte, chalky finish and its ability to adhere to a variety of surfaces, including wood, metal, and even glass. The paint can be used to create a distressed or shabby chic look, or it can be waxed or sealed for a smoother, more polished finish.
- For best results apply the paint with either a chalk paint brush or flat brush.
- Once you have finished painting, we always recommend using either an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Wax or chalk paint Lacquer to seal and finish. Apply with a wax brush or soft cloth.
- You can use a Sanding pad to smooth the paint or create an aged effect.
- Please be aware that the colour shades may look different on your computer screen to real life. For a true representative we strongly advise to use the hand painted colour card.
- We offer all paints in either a 120 ml tester pot or 1 litre tins.
- A one litre tin will cover approximately 13 square metres.
- For hints and tips please see our article on ‘how to chalk paint furniture’
Colours that compliment ‘Paris Grey’ Chalk Paint: