Stones furniture cream is suitable for both modern and antique furniture. It adds a lustre to all types of wood and comes in two different shades, Light or Dark. As this is a thin wax, it is easy to apply and will spread thinly. There are no silicones or artificial additives and it contains only the finest beeswax, white spirit, pure soap and essential oils.
How to use Stones furniture cream
- if the surface is dirty, we would recommend to clean using our polish reviver first.
- Apply the Stones furniture cream to a clean cloth.
- spread it into the wood thinly and buff it immediately before it dries.
- Always work in the direction of the grain
- This will give it a hard layer of wax which will not smear and will take further applications if required.
- Leave around 2 hours before re-application.
- Regular use will ensure an improving finish.
For finished wood please see
For unfinished wood please see
Please note –
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Health and safety.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing fumes. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. If swallowed; call a doctor or poison centre if you feel unwell. In in eyes; rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.