Briwax Spray is a genuine wax spray polish that does not contain surfactants or silicones. It relies on quality cleaning properties with waxes that are contained in the spray. It is not only used as a furniture polish but is also used as a quick and easy finish on all wood like skirting board, wood doors, panelling and much more.
how to use Briwax Spray Finish.
- Apply the Briwax spray 40 – 50 cm away from the surface
- Wait around 2 to 3 minutes for it to penetrate if on a finished surface.
- For unfinished surfaces, work the wax into the wood with the cloth whist the wax is wet and leave to dry for around 5 minutes.
- Buff with a soft buffing cloth to produce a nice waxy sheen
- Repeat if necessary. The more coats will add to the depth of the finish.
For best results and to prevent a blotchy appearance, timber should be previously sealed with a varnish, oil or sanding sealer
Do not use if temperature is below 15ºC. Ideally do not apply above 25ºC
Hands and application cloths can be cleaned in warn soapy water.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Health and safety
Contains HYDROCARBON PROPELLANTH222 Extremely flammable aerosol.H229 Pressurised container: may burst if heatedP102 Keep out of reach of children.P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.P251 Do not pierce or burn, even afteruse.P260 Do not breathe vapour/spray.P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding50°C/122°F.P501 Dispose of contents /container in accordance with local regulations.