French Linen Chalk Paint by Annie Sloan is a neutral khaki grey shade inspired by the colour of aged natural linen. This can work along side vibrant colours like Emile and Emperors Silk and by adding gilt areas can offer a real statement piece.
- For best results apply the paint with either a chalk paint brush or flat brush.
- Once you have finished painting, we always recommend using either an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Wax or chalk paint Lacquer to seal and finish. Apply with a wax brush or soft cloth.
- You can use a Sanding pad to smooth the paint or create an aged effect.
- Please be aware that the colour shades may look different on your computer screen to real life. For a true representative we strongly advise to use the hand painted colour card.
- We offer all paints in either a 120 ml tester pot or 1 litre tins.
- A one litre tin will cover approximately 13 square metres.
- For hints and tips please see our article on ‘how to chalk paint furniture’
Colours that compliment ‘French Linen’ Chalk Paint: