Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner is a clear or transparent wax based care product for occasionally refreshing wooden flooring, furniture, oiled and waxed wood surfaces treated with Polyx Oil. Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner is ideal for removing tough stains, e.g. grease or shoe polish. The surface is treated with natural, safe hard waxes (carnauba and candelilla waxes) and the final coat will stay hard-wearing without forming a film.
How to use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner
- Wood surface must be dust-free and dry. For this purpose generally a dust mop, a mop or a vacuum cleaner is suitable.
- For removing stains and for intensive maintenance, use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with an Active Fibre Cloth (approx. 2 teaspoons per m²).
- Rub away especially tough stains with Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with a cloth or a Scotchpad.
- Machine application: Apply Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with a single disc machine and a white pad (approx. 2 teaspoons per m²). Spread Liquid Wax Cleaner on the surface evenly and rub in. Should streaks appear, either turn the pad over or use a new pad.
- To achieve a higher gloss level, polish the dried surface with a white pad.
- Dying timea pprox. 30-40 minutes (normal climatic conditions, 23 °C/50 % rel. humidity). Lower temperatures and/ or higher air humidity can increase the drying time. Ventilate well while drying. CLEANING OF TOOLS With Osmo Brush Cleaner (free of aromatic compounds).
Through the routine application of hard waxes (carnauba and candelilla waxes), the flooring is refreshed and its resistance to stains and wear is improved. However it is absolutely essential in the course of years to reapply the necessary oil ingredients in Polyx Oil to the floor. Only use very sparingly otherwise traffic marks may appear.
Use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner White only on white substrates.
On especially high traffic areas, refinish the cleaned area with Osmo Polyx Oil.
STORAGE Up to 5 years and longer if container is kept dry and closed tightly. If thickened by frost, store for 24-36 hours at room temperature before use.
Safety Data Sheets
Health and safety
CAUTION Keep out of reach of children. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Safety data sheet available on request. DISPOSAL Dispose of leftover product and completely emptied packaging according to local official guidelines (waste code number 08 01 11). Only completely emptied cans can be recycled.
TECHNICAL DATA Specific gravity: 0.77-0.8 g/cm³ Viscosity: >30s DIN EN ISO 2431/3 mm, viscid Odour: faint/mild, odourless after drying Flash point: >60°C acc. DIN EN ISO 2719 COVERAGE Product coverage of Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner strongly depends on the absorption and on the level of contamination on the substrate. (1 litre of care product covers approx. 80-100 m², 2 teaspoons for approx. 1 m²).
INGREDIENTS Based on natural plant waxes (carnauba wax, candelilla wax); paraffin, aliphatic hydrocarbons (>30%). Detailed declaration of ingredients available upon request.