Priory Polishes Metal Cleaner is ideal for use on Brass, Copper, Bronze, Gold, Silver, Platinum and Most other Precious Metals as a very effective cleaner. It removes tarnish, grease, oil and dirt with ease to restore the original lustre to your metal.
How to use Priory Polishes Metal Cleaner
- Apply the metal cleaner with a clean lint free cloth
- Buff into the metal until the tarnish is removed
- Wipe off the excess with a clean cloth
- Repeat where necessary
- Rinse with water and dry thoroughly.
- Once you are happy with the results we highly recommend you finish by using Priory Polishes Jade Oil to protect and prevent future tarnishing (on suitable items only, such as decorative show pieces).
- This metal cleaner can be used in an ultrasonic cleaning machine in a ratio of 1 part metal cleaner to 8 parts water. Always follow manufacturer’s guidance on the ultra sonic machine.
Please note –
Do not use on Porous Stones such as Opal, Pearl, Amber etc.
With Stubborn tarnish, you can gently apply the cleaner with ultra fine 0000 wire wool.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Health and safety
Important: Keep out of reach of Children. Flammable liquid and vapour. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective clothing, eye protection. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Avoid breathing fumes. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth, Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a doctor. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Store in a cool, dry area. Contains: Propan-2-ol, 2-aminoethanol. Refer to Safety Data Sheet for more information.