Liberon Water Based Concentrate Dye – 15 ml
• Can be added to Liberon water based dyes to create more vivid shades.
• Can be added to water based varnishes and paints to create individual colours
• Fade and light resistant
• All colours are intermixable
• This Acrylic formula is available in a wide range of colours
• All colours available Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Red, White and Yellow.
Liberon Water Based Concentrate Dyes can be mixed with water or Liberon Palette Wood Dyes to create individual colours for colouring wood. They are light and fade resistant and come in a range of eight colours.
How to use Liberon Water Based Concentrate Dye
1. To create your own wood dye, add water to the recommend concentration of 10% dye to 90% water.
2. To colour water based emulsion paints, varnishes or acrylic wood dyes add sufficient dye to achieve the desired colour.
Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.