Liberon Gilt Cream – 30 ml
• Use to retouch damaged old antique gilding or to gild new surfaces
• Easy to use
• Colours are intermixable
• All colours available from Chantilly, Compeigne, Rambouillet, St Germain, Trianon and Versailles.
Liberon Gilt Cream is an easy to apply gilt finish for restoring old gilding work and for giving a gilt finish to new surfaces.
How to use Liberon Gilt Cream
1. For best results Seal porous surfaces, such as woods and plaster before use.
2. Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from dust.
3. fill any gaps or pin holes using Liberon gilt filler sticks.
3. Apply the Gilt cream to the surface with a cotton cloth or small brush for intricate areas.
4. Allow drying for a minimum of 4 hours and either leave matt or buff to a shine.
5. Applying several thin coats of Gilt Cream as oppose to one thick coat will give you the best finish and results.
Brushes can be cleaned using white spirit.
Important: Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
Gilt Creams may be reactivated or thinned with turpentine or good quality white spirit.
Heath and Safety
Flammable. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not empty into drains. Use only in well-ventilated areas. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice and show this container or label. Contains a honey perfume. May cause an allergic reaction.