Gorilla Super Glue is a tough, fast setting glue that sets in just 10 to 45 seconds so perfect for instant repairs. It is impact tough, so flexible enough to handle bumps and drops. This high strength super glue is ideal for use on Wood, Metal, Ceramics, Most plastics, Brick, Paper, Rubber and much more. Gorilla super glue comes in a standard bottle, a Gel or a brush and nozzle combination.
How to use Gorilla Super Glue
- Protect the work area and surrounding area from spills.
- Clean and dry the surfaces to be bonded.
- To puncture seal on tube, tighten white nozzle firmly.
- Apply a small amount of Gorilla Super Glue to one surface. Only one drop per 6.5cm2 recommended. Set time can vary based on amount of glue and type of surface glued. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond.
- Press the two surfaces together between 10-45 seconds.
- Wait 24 hours for full cure.