Osmo Wash and Care is a water soluble cleaning concentrate for everyday cleaning and care. It has been especially developed for oiled and waxed wood floors. Osmo wash and care contains soaps based on natural oils so the wood does not dry out from cleaning. When used regularly, the highly effective Wash and Care produces a low-maintenance, non-slip surface. The water-soluble ingredients prevent streaks and do not form a layer. It is especially mild on skin, free of dyes and aromas, biodegradable, free of solvents and emissions and so supports a healthy living environment.
How to use Osmo Wash and Care
- Remove loose debris using a vacuum cleaner or broom.
- Add Osmo Wash and Care to water.
- Clean the floor with a damp (not wet) mop and wipe dry immediately.
- When applied regularly, the surface becomes resistant to dirt and wear.
- Coverage is approximately 15 ml Wash and Care per 2 litres water. For higher levels of contamination or for mechanical applications, the dosage can be increased up to a mixing ratio of 1:1. Proper dosage saves costs and minimises environmental impacts. Only a small quantity of the product is needed compared to normal (i.e. diluted) products.
- Do not mix different cleaners.
- The ingredients are based on natural plant oils; 5-15% plant soaps (anionic tensides); < 5% non-ionic tensides; care components, suspending agent. Detailed declaration of ingredients available upon request
- Dispose of leftover product and completely emptied packaging according to local official guidelines (waste code number 08 01 11). Only completely emptied cans can be recycled.
Safety Data Sheets
Health and Safety
Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.