Liberon Spirit Sanding Sealer – 500 ml
- Ideal for sealing wood before waxing
- Suitable for use on all types of new or stripped wood, including MDF
- Brush or spray applied
- Easy to use
Liberon Sanding Sealer quickly prepares the surface of bare wood and MDF prior to wax finishing. It will seal the wood so that less wax is needed and its special lubricants will ease sanding. For table tops, shelves and other surfaces that need a hard wearing finish, seal with Liberon Finishing Oil instead of Sanding Sealer and then finish with wax if required. On floors use Liberon Floor Sealer and then Floor Wax.
How to use Liberon Spirit Sanding Sealer
- Ensure surfaces are bare, dry and free from dust.
- If you want to colour the wood apply Liberon Palette Wood Dye before the sealer.
- Shake well before use.
- Brush on a thin coat of sealer, allow to dry for at least one hour and sand very thoroughly with 240 or 320 grit abrasive paper.
- Apply a second coat if required and re-sand after a minimum of one hour.
- Apply Liberon Wax Polish Black Bison using Ultra Fine (0000) Steel Wool.
Please note –
Always test product first on a spare or inconspicuous surface to check colour, compatibility and end result.
Spirit Sanding Sealer is recommended for wax finishing only.
Health and Safety
Highly Flammable. Flash point below 22°C. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from sources of ignition – No smoking. Do not empty into drains. Take precautionary measures against static charges. Use only in well-ventilated areas.