French Polishing Kit is perfect for a Traditional High Sheen Finish on Antique Furniture.
This kit includes:
- Priory Polishes Raw Linseed Oil 30 ml – The traditional Oil finish, perfect for the lubrication of French Polish.
- Priory Polishes Shellac Sanding Sealer 1 Litre – Used to seal wood and to provide an excellent base coat and barrier between the first coat and the next layer of French polish. Produced from pure shellac and alcohol to allow it to sand much easier and smoother than other Shellac polishes.
- Priory Polishes Shellac French Polish 1 Litre – Created using fine-quality Shellac flakes, it produces a rich, warm finish and is widely used by traditional antique furniture restorers and modern cabinet makers to produce a beautiful gloss sheen.
- Fabric for a rubber – Cotton wadding and cotton cloth, perfect when put together for adding shellac to a piece of antique furniture.
- French Polishing Brush – Made from an array of soft, natural, evenly layered hair bristles. The rounded head gives a good smooth spread which makes them perfect for applying multiple layers of French Polish quickly.
Important: Always test a small area before use, to ensure you are happy with the results.