How to use Gorilla Mounting Tape
- Surfaces must be flat, dry and free of dirt and oil. Clean with isopropyl alcohol according to manufacturer’s instructions. Use 4″ of tape per pound of weight.
- Apply tape to the back of the object vertically, allowing for even distribution of weight.
- Avoid touching the surface of the tape.
- Cut tape and press to secure tape to object.
- Remove the clear liner and align the object to desired placement.
- Press firmly for 60 seconds as Gorilla Mounting Tape conforms to the surface and creates a strong, permanent bond.
- TIP: For easier liner removal – Pinch and stretch a corner of the adhesive until the liner lifts from the tape.