Antiquax Silver Bath does the work for you in minutes for dishes and all types of silverware. Dirt and tarnish float away right before your eyes and you don’t even get your hands dirty. No rubbing is required and it cleans and shines in minutes. It is Suitable for engraved and filigree pieces and is non toxic. Just follow the simple steps on the box.
How to use Antiquax Silver Bath
- Place sachet in a large plastic container.
- Place items to be cleaned in the container making sure that the items are touching each other and one item is in contact with the silver side of the sachet.
- Add hot water so as to cover the items and leave for 5 minutes.
- Remove items and wash in soapy water and dry.
- The items will now be free of all tarnish
- Once cleaned, maintain using a silver polishing cloth.
Please note –
Do not use on lacquered or artificially oxidised silver ware, candlesticks with weighted bases, knives with weighted handles, candlesticks with weighted bases, or articles with porous attachments such as wood, leather, horn, enamel, bone or baize.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Health and Safety.
Avoid contact with eyes skin. Persons with sensitive skin should wear rubber gloves. Keep away from children.