Antiquax Silver Polish is a mildly abrasive emulsion polish, designed to remove tarnish, surface discolouration and other surface contamination from sterling and other silverware. It is for use on silverware and is very easy to use. This unique silver polish is based on natural derivatives. It cleans by abrasive and chemical action. It contains anti-oxidants to inhibit further discolouration and tarnish formation.
How to use Antiquax Silver Polish
- Shake well before use.
- Apply the silver polish to a soft clean cloth, and lightly polish the surface.
- Allow to dry to a light haze
- Buff to a bright finish using a clean dry cloth.
- One treatment is normally sufficient but you can Re-coat after a few minutes if needed.
- Once cleaned, maintain using a silver polishing cloth.
The ideal application temperature is between 15-25ºC.
Store in a cool dry place.
Hands and application cloth may be cleaned in warm soapy water.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Health and Safety
Non-flammable. Keep away from children. Keep container tightly closed.