Antiquax Gold Dip is a blend of special cleaning chemicals used to clean and restore the sparkle and shine by dissolving dirt and deposits adhering to gemstones and precious metals such as gold, platinum, diamonds and other precious stones. It is very easy to use and fast acting.
How to use Antiquax Gold Dip
- When using this solution protective gloves and eye protection must be worn.
- Ensure all surfaces in surrounding area are protected from splashes
- Shake well before use
- Pour a small amount of solution into a bowl to a depth sufficient to cover the items. 5. Immerse them for no longer than 2 minutes.
- At this point check to see if the jewellery items are clean
- Repeat the process until clean.
- Dry thoroughly with a tissue or soft cloth.
- For stubborn dirt scrub the items lightly with a small brush.
- Do not leave immersed for long periods.
- Once cleaned, maintain using a gold polishing cloth.
Please note –
Replace the Gold Dip when it becomes cloudy.
Application temperature is ideally 15-25° C
Not suitable for use with emeralds, pearls, coral, opals or paste stones.
Store in a cool dark place
Clean Hands and equipment in warm soapy water.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Q: Can I gold dip my gold jewellery to help keep it’s original colour?
A: Yes this should help clean the gold back to it’s original colour, but if the gold is very dirty try using Priory Polishes Metal Cleaner.
Health and Safety
P102: Keep out of reach of children. P280: Wear protective gloves and eye protection. P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove Hazards contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. P301+310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/. P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention. P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.