Wudcare PVA Waterproof Wood Adhesive – 1 Litre is a large container, mainly used by the trade. This strong PVA glue has been extensively tested to be weatherproof and water resistant. It is a general purpose solvent-free single pack adhesive with Easy application. With unbreakable structural strength, these glues can be fully immersed in sea water. It can be used on interior and exterior use and is Suitable for all woods including laminating and veneering. This glue meets water resistance requirements of BS EN 204 to durability category D3. It is a high tensile strength and conforms to BS 4071 in respect of bond strength resistance to sustained loads. It is suitable for use with hot or cold presses and radio frequency presses.
How to use Wudcare PVA Waterproof Wood Adhesive
- Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and free of loose material.
- Apply the adhesive by brush, roller or serrated glue spreader to one surface only.
- Clamp or press surfaces together within 15 minutes.
- Best results are obtained on close fitting parts.
- The Initial bond will take around 30 minutes but for a strong bond leave for 60 minutes.
- For best results leave to fully cure for 24 hours.
- Moisture content of wood should be uniform and not exceed 12%.
Please note –
Always test in a small inconspicuous area first to ensure you are happy with the results.
Always wear protective gloves when using this product.
Health and Safety.
Irritant. Avoid eye and skin contact as this product will bond surfaces together. In case of skin or eye contact wash copiously with water. Wear suitable protective glasses and gloves. Keep away from children.